Clubhouse The first clubhouse built on this property in 1963 was demolished at the close of the 1997 season; the present building, designed by member architects, was opened the first week of the 1998 season. The design recalls the open space and canvas covered porch of the very first clubhouse, on the Burlington waterfront, in use from 1888 to 1901. The present building is 2770 sq ft; 4500 sq ft counting the office and patios. (The 1963 building was 1150; 2550 counting a wooden deck.)
Unreserved Use Inside chairs, tables, outside lounge chairs, kitchen facilities, icebox space, fireplace, and open spaces are available, generally on an unreserved first-come basis. Use of these items and spaces is subject to club rules.
Reserved Use Partially-exclusive use of the house by members is available on a very limited basis only upon approval in advance by the Board of Governors. Please contact the House chair for details.
House Rules see Rules.
Information Contact the House Chair.