Update to the Stewards Column in the Binnacle
I apologize for any confusion with the update provided in the May Binnacle. Things were happening
quickly and the Stewards Update was inadvertently overlooked.
Consistent with the updated LCYC COVID-19 Exposure Prevention Plan:
1. The stewards will no longer maintain a contact tracing log.
2. Launches will return to normal operating limits, 6 passengers plus operator.
3. Masks are not required in the launch if you are vaccinated (shot plus two weeks). Unvaccinated
members and guests must wear masks in the launches.
4. The launches and other hard, frequently-touched surfaces around the Club will not be
disinfected beyond normal cleaning.
5. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the Club, including on the launch dock, on the Dinse,
in the bathrooms, house, etc. Please use it.
Please do your part to keep the Club safe for members and guests by following the guidelines.
Enforcement is not the stewards’ responsibility.