Join us in celebrating a Ladies Cup tradition that dates back to 1888! ALL ARE INVITED – Sailors, Spectators, Racers and Cruisers.
Schedule of 2015 Ladies Cup Events
All shore-side activities at LCYC
Friday, July 31:
- 1500-2100: Guest boats arrive. Arrange for a mooring by contacting one of the LCYC stewards at
(802) 985-3372. Arrange early as space is limited.
- Ladies Cup Trophies on display, including new trophy for first junior skipper (age 17 or under as
of August 2, 2014)
Saturday, August 1st:
- 0800-0900: Breakfast: Bagels and Fruit, coffee and juice. Donations accepted for the LCYC Junior Sailing Program.
- 0800-0900: Late Registration
- 0900: Skippers' Meeting
- 1100: Scheduled Ladies Cup Race Start
- Awards Presentation - as soon as possible after racing and BBQ
- 16:00-18:00 Ladies Cup BBQ. Catered by the Little Garden Market of Charlotte, VT featuring pulled pork, chicken brochettes, potato salad with fresh herbs, veg and olive oil, coleslaw, green salad, fudge brownies and soft drinks.
Tickets available at the door. $14.00/Adult, $7/kids under 12.
OFFICIAL RACE DOCUMENTS available at: http://lcyc.info/racing.